Tuesday 20 September 2011

"Worrying List"

Have you ever thought of a world with no worries. A world with no problems. A world with just peace n harmony?

If you would rank:
Crimes
Money
Deeds/Sins
Relationship
Others: ________
Anythings: ________

Which one of it would be the First in ur "Worrying list"?

After you've chose the answer.

It'll always end up in "Worrying"

or have you not worried in your life? Then you must be an angel,devil or just a normal monk/nun/priest etc.

Have you ever been to a place where, there is no worries?

I'm sure you've been through so many suicidal cases? Haha but the first thing in your mind is that those people are stupid! I'm here to proof to you that they are not stupid and what they did is worth it and brave.

First of all, have you ever thought of cutting yourself , jumping from a building, or other stupid ways of committing suicide? Well, Once you're in this world or born this way. You are already in a world of committing suicide. It's just that some of them suicide faster and some of us are struggling with it.

Don't come to me and say I'm stupid! before you closing this "tab" , let me tell you this.
I'm sure everyone that is reading this is committing suicide now or previously or in the future , except the monk/nun/priest and so on.

1st: R u smoking?
2nd: R u drinking? (Alcoholic)
3rd: r u into ICE? (cold drinks)
4th: How bout sugar?
5th: Fried food? Fast Food ?
6th:In front of the computer? or beside your cell phones?
7th: Do I have to list it all? i bet all of the above point is sufficient to hit onto u.

Do I have to tell you the consequences of the above points?
Hahaha don't need ! Run a research on it by yourself. I'm not an Angel here!

Let me get back to why they are not stupid or crazy in committing suicide.
Even though some of them Rest in Pieces but most of them Rest in Peace .

They are in a world of No Worries !

What they have to worry in the human world , now they don't have to.
But you and all of us, are still worrying in this world. You'll see people end up going to health consultation or gym! some human even has some parts of plastic on them or even metal.

This is what human are going or evolving into. If you are saying what I typed is crazy. Have you ever thought of plastic surgery as a crazy and stupid surgery? Yes, some of you does but see what's happening now everyone is falling in love with plastic people. Well, I do like them and I'm a fan of them too. Big Bang / 2NE1 / 4Minute and so on.

Haha now you start to ask what in a world is this or you're still stuck at what is this stupid guy trying to say.

Well, end of the day . This might just be a useless blog or story.

And why am I writing this? Or some people might send me to the Tanjung Rambutan !
Haha, should I go and admit myself? I'm crazy? or should I say I'm NOT!!!

Well, it's fun to get to type this here.

Credited to: Intro to Psychology (3rd semester in Bachelor of Mass Communication)
"Learning other people behavior"

No comments:

Post a Comment